Question Of The Week #8: Roll Call: Will You Be At the Static Skype Tribute? By Kyle February 18, 2010 With the Static Major Skype Tribute session coming up soon, I just have one question for everyone.Will you be there?I need to see how many people are showing up! The more the better. Trust me on that!Shout out to Dimu for the dope banner. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Question Of The Week Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Yung MajorFebruary 14, 2010 at 11:38 PMima be thereReplyDeleteRepliesReplytalkingcrazyFebruary 15, 2010 at 4:23 AMcount me in!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousFebruary 15, 2010 at 4:48 AMThe plan is to show up, but I honestly wont know until that day. I hope i'm home in time, I really don't want to miss this.BraveryReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKelleyFebruary 15, 2010 at 5:04 AMYes, count me in!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyjOSHiEOwASHiEFebruary 15, 2010 at 10:58 AMI'll be there! singing my butt off and groovin to that good musicjOSHiEReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDJ SlamFebruary 15, 2010 at 11:38 AMJoshie, what is your skype ID?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyjOSHiEOwASHiEFebruary 15, 2010 at 11:41 AMHey Slam. I think it may be joshieowashie would it be easier for me to try and add ya'll?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLCSSFebruary 15, 2010 at 11:49 AMI'll try to get there...got class that nightReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKyleFebruary 15, 2010 at 11:57 AMYep it's probably best if you just add us!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyB LFebruary 15, 2010 at 12:20 PMAs Stat would say...yall know ima SHOW UP!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDJ SlamFebruary 15, 2010 at 12:27 PMYea Joshie add us!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousFebruary 15, 2010 at 1:30 PMima tryReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTylerFebruary 15, 2010 at 2:29 PMMy comptuer is working so all i can say is that...Tyler will be there ya dig? :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDJ SlamFebruary 15, 2010 at 2:46 PMNice, seems like we might be getting a good turnout!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDimuFebruary 15, 2010 at 5:07 PMI'ma B Therrrrrrrr !!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJazz DiggaFebruary 16, 2010 at 7:22 AMI plan on being there, I just have to get all my Skype stuff set up. I ain't EVEN tryna miss this!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySPINNERFebruary 16, 2010 at 11:00 AMIM THERE..........4LIFE..........@ BL SHOW UPReplyDeleteRepliesReplyB LFebruary 16, 2010 at 12:23 PMLOL yes suh, u know it Spin doctor!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownFebruary 18, 2010 at 8:14 PMMan i would love to on skype at this time. I will probably be in the studio though. So im curious how come ya'll always choose thursday?! It's seem like a weird day. Hahaha. I'm just curious...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyYung MajorFebruary 18, 2010 at 10:34 PM@PoetED, the date was chosen cus it's the date that static passed away.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
ima be there
ReplyDeletecount me in!
ReplyDeleteThe plan is to show up, but I honestly wont know until that day. I hope i'm home in time, I really don't want to miss this.
ReplyDeleteBravery
Yes, count me in!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there! singing my butt off and groovin to that good music
ReplyDeletejOSHiE
Joshie, what is your skype ID?
ReplyDeleteHey Slam. I think it may be joshieowashie would it be easier for me to try and add ya'll?
ReplyDeleteI'll try to get there...got class that night
ReplyDeleteYep it's probably best if you just add us!
ReplyDeleteAs Stat would say...yall know ima SHOW UP!
ReplyDeleteYea Joshie add us!!
ReplyDeleteima try
ReplyDeleteMy comptuer is working so all i can say is that...Tyler will be there ya dig? :)
ReplyDeleteNice, seems like we might be getting a good turnout!
ReplyDeleteI'ma B Therrrrrrrr !!
ReplyDeleteI plan on being there, I just have to get all my Skype stuff set up. I ain't EVEN tryna miss this!!
ReplyDeleteIM THERE..........4LIFE..........@ BL SHOW UP
ReplyDeleteLOL yes suh, u know it Spin doctor!!
ReplyDeleteMan i would love to on skype at this time. I will probably be in the studio though. So im curious how come ya'll always choose thursday?! It's seem like a weird day. Hahaha. I'm just curious...
ReplyDelete@PoetED, the date was chosen cus it's the date that static passed away.
ReplyDelete