My man G-No recently leaked this snippet of an unreleased Playa song that have his vocals featured on it. The full version of the song features a verse from Static and two from G-No. From what I'm hearing, this song has potential to be great, it's really smooth! G-No's new album "Latin & Blues" will be released soon and features a duet with Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs N Harmony.
Exclusive song is provided by Neeze, courtesy of Swatt Music EDIT: So another version of "La La Land" has surfaced the internet... Still no confirmation on who wrote this version of the track. The verse and bridge is still the stuff that Static wrote, but the verses are different. This leads me to my question...which version of the song do you prefer?
I remember seeing G. No & Smokey's DVD where G. no was talking about an unreleased Playa song that Smokey had gave him, I like it & hearing about a G.No & Bizzy Bone collab definitely came as a surprise but I can't wait to hear both songs
ReplyDeleteI can't wait either to hear both songs. I think i'm gonna end up buying G.No's album, even though I won't understand a word he is saying.
ReplyDeleteBravey