Skip to main content

Music: Static Major - Never No More (Aaliyah Demo)



Whatsup everyone? I just wanted to share something with everyone. I hope you all enjoy this...

Also make sure you all follow me at www.twitter.com/staticmajor502

I may have more gems to share with everyone soon.

- Neeze

Comments

  1. OMG!!!!! that first note brought a tear..i so love this..his demos could b rocked fa real...thx neeze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Freakin amazin, This is whats up..........4life

    THANK U TIM "NEEZE" BARNETT , For sharing ur world with us, NETTY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. Much love and appreciation.


    Bravery

    ReplyDelete
  4. powerful...

    RIP to the dynamic duo. Static n Aaliyah..

    Much love Neeze, much love team Stats

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing voice. man I miss them..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still amazed lol His falsetto and his control is flawless. I swear they could have been like Syreeta (Stevie's first wife and best collaborator - she co-wrote some of his song) and Stevie Wonder man! Damn! Thank Mr. Barnett, these gifts mean a lot to us fans!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment