Beside working together with Lil Flip on the Suppertime mixtape, Static has collaborated with him on the track 'I came to bring the pain', featured on the 'U gotta feel me' album. The lyrics are included, so feel free to sing along ;)
Exclusive song is provided by Neeze, courtesy of Swatt Music EDIT: So another version of "La La Land" has surfaced the internet... Still no confirmation on who wrote this version of the track. The verse and bridge is still the stuff that Static wrote, but the verses are different. This leads me to my question...which version of the song do you prefer?
I remember I was so excited when I bought that CD & saw Static in the credits & then kinda disappointed that he had such a small appearance lol, like with Jay-Z - Change the Game, but I liked the song & I liked his back & forth part with Flip on that first verse
ReplyDeleteJames i second that dogg... i was like, WHAT?!? then it was jus... ' cuz use a ho, ho....but i kno kno....and i bust, bust...in hand cuffs, cuffs" i was like what?!!? lol. But hey, he still did his thang.
ReplyDeleteHERE WE GO....