Music: Playa "One Man Woman" featuring Aaliyah (Happy Birthday Babygirl!)

I have to admit, I'm such a sucker for this song. For me, this is one of those feel good songs that I could put on at any time, no matter what, and it will put me in a good mood. Can you believe that Aaliyah would have been 31 today? I sometimes forget that she accomplished so much at such an early age. Even if you put her body of work up against most other r&b artists, she still comes out on top. Of course, we have to give Static his due as he penned many of her major hits. But as Tim mentioned, the two had a very special chemistry and worked very well together. One thing is for sure, they are still creating those hits right now up in heaven.




4 comments:

Buddha said...

Happy Birthday Aaliyah!

Neeze said...

Happy Bday babygirl.....

LCSS said...

Happy B-Day...RIP Baby Girl

talkingcrazy said...

happy late b-day...RIP Babygirl!

Post a Comment