Bassment Listening Party TONIGHT AT 10 PM ET

What's up everyone, TONIGHT AT 10 PM ET we will have a listening party for the Bassment material we converted from the tape. Even though we plan to eventually post most of it on here, most of what we will play is exclusive and hasn't been heard but just about anyone. So please come and join us this Sunday. Let us know if you plan to attend by dropping a line on here.

Edit: It's going down tonight, we'll have the ustream link up for everyone 30 mins prior to the start.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/s00perbuddha

9 comments:

SPINNER said...

boom thr ................4life

John C. said...

I'm going to be there.

Anonymous said...

I'm be late unless I get out of work on time but will be there

Wharton said...

I'm there!

Anonymous said...

8 PM from where? I live in germany, so there is another timezone for me..

Lindsay said...

Alright. Imma try to be there. Thank you guys sooo much!

Anonymous said...

its 2AM Germany

pooh said...

how long will it last?? going to c smoke perform round that time, hopefully its still going on when i get home

Anonymous said...

3AM ENGLAND :S WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT D:

Post a Comment