Exclusive song is provided by Neeze, courtesy of Swatt Music EDIT: So another version of "La La Land" has surfaced the internet... Still no confirmation on who wrote this version of the track. The verse and bridge is still the stuff that Static wrote, but the verses are different. This leads me to my question...which version of the song do you prefer?
Does she have anything else? i've never heard of her, but i'm really feeling her voice. Song is good, too.
ReplyDeleteBravery
I have another joint that Static did with her coming soon. About to contact her for an interview too.
ReplyDeleteI love this song. She does have a strong voice and I'm feeling everything that you have shown us so far. Can't wait for that next unreleased item Buddha
ReplyDeletethanks for the song! I really lked her on Wheelz fall off
ReplyDeleteOl' girl def has a nice voice. I'm w/ Anonymous, can't wait to hear more stuff and more music from her.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to that interview, and make sure you post a picture of her. If baby girl looks half as good as she sing........
ReplyDeleteBravery